I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw this amazing picture of peonies. I love flowers, and the fact that they’re pink–this made my day!! The beauty in them allows me to exhale all of my tension and just smile…. so I wanted those flower lovers out there to behold! Have a great day.
After getting off late ran a hot bath and checked my phone’s notifications. My bible app gave me a verse about loving one another. It made me feel comfortable, relaxed and as if I was spoken to directly when reading it. I think of family, friends and memories of love. I enjoyed this verse so much, I had to share it with my followers (thanks again!)!
I noticed my iPhone struggled to remain above 60% within 3 hours off the charger. I kept deleting apps and turning off my data to avoid them running in the background. For some reason, after awhile, I had the same issue. I researched and found another tip:
Turn off background app refresh to conserve battery life.
That’s right. Settings>General >Background App Refresh>Off.
I hope this helps others with the same issue.
Please like, comment and share!
Prayer For You!
Prayer For You!
— Read on pureglory.net/2019/04/16/prayer-for-you-2/
I really enjoyed this read, and I hope my readers will, too!
When I’m in a writing mood, I have to have all of my supplies. I can’t just cross my leg and scribble with my head down, posing like an ostrich. In order to concentrate, I have to be comfortable. I’ve drawn from my purple pen and journal. I’ve typed a million notes in my iPhone and now that I’m blogging, I can really have some fun! These are ,y essentials to function as a writer:
- At least five, 16 oz. bottled spring water/alkaline water
- Fruit/healthy/favorite snack
- Decide on indulging or not then decide on what bad foodie like ice cream or a milkshake. Preferably butter pecan, banana pudding, peach cobbler and strawberry/blueberry cheesecake
- Maybe fruit juice
- 3 different forms of electronic devices: tablet, iPhone and laptop
- Music, preferably on a speaker
- LED Light lamps
- Christmas lights are optional
- Blankets/throws/electric is my favorite
- Back & buttocks pillows
- Comfy attire-oversized shirts and pj’s/leggings especially the plush!
- A sitting area that fits my mood. If I’m cold, warm, energetic or “chill”
The sitting area must have:
- a form or a desk or table (I’ve used my counter top before)
Room for my food and drinks
Everything is within arm reach without having to overreach
Commercial breaks matter
Every now and then I have to rest my eyes, reading glasses or not. I may have some yarn nearby so I can work on my scarves. Crochet allows me to pass the time when I’m in deep thoughtful, or have grown frustrated with a piece.
Where do you write?
Comment your demands on how you like to write. How do you like your space? Do you like clutter, noise, and/or people around? Let me know! -Adori
Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog posts. Here is the word of the day! If you all want to share a word, comment and it will be featured in a post! Until next time.
Please like & share the verse of the day! Thanks, ❤ Adori